EN13725 Odor Sampling Kit
Captures odors for subsequent quantitative and qualitative laboratory analysis. Recommended for:
- Sampling environmental odor emissions from industrial and agricultural sources
- Indoor air quality assessments.
- Product aroma analysis for R&D, development and quality control.
- Recommended test sampling period for environmental emissions: 1 to 7 days. For product analysis we recommend depositing a measured amount of product (powder or liquid) in the sampler.
- 50 mm diameter sampler containing odor absorbent.
- Kit includes an adhesive tab for sticking sampler to a wall. Can also be placed on a flat surface.
- Our lab is equipped to provide state of the art odor analysis (see below).
Kit Price: Please contact us for a quote
Kit contents: 1 odor sampler, instructions and postage paid return mailer for laboratory processing.
One or more of the following tests can be selected when sending the sampler for laboratory processing (please contact us for pricing):
|#||Available Lab Tests||Units|
|1||Odor concentration corresponding to standard EN13725. View Report||ouE/m3|
|2||OdorScan™: The sampler is scanned with a state of the art enose (Cyranose 320). Included with this report is a data file with enose data so that odor data from different samplers can be plotted and compared using, for example, 3D PCA plots. Raw enose data is included in a separate CSV file. View Report||Scatter Chart|
|3||OdorMatch™: Using proprietary algorithms enose data from two or more odor samplers are plotted so that they can be visually compared. Provides a simple way to compare odor profiles of products and air samples. Raw enose data is included in a separate CSV file. View Report||%|