ANSI/ISA-71.04 corrosive gas indicator.
Indicator darkens if exposed to elevated levels of corrosive gases. Permanently records air contamination events caused by smoke, inadequate ventilation, renovation work and improper maintenance procedures.
- Recommended test period: 14 to 30 days for a short term environmental assessment (can be used to visually monitor air quality for up to one year).
- 25 mm indicator for copper corrosion.
- Credit card size.
- Simply stick to a surface to start monitoring.
- Comprehensive laboratory report (optional).
Kit Price: Please contact us for a quote.
Kit contents: 1 air quality indicator card, instructions and postage paid return mailer for optional laboratory processing.
Typical ISA-71.04 installation sites:
- Control rooms
- Data Centers
- Critical parts storage rooms
- Outside air intakes
- Recirculation air handlers
- Historic Houses
- Motor control centers
- Storage rooms
- Museum display cases
Optional laboratory report:
The sampler can be sent for laboratory processing at any time. The lab report serves as a legal document for environmental audits and when assessing insurance damages caused by contamination events. One or more of the following tests can be selected when sending the sampler for laboratory processing (please contact us for pricing):
|#||Available Lab Tests||Units|
|1||Copper reactivity corresponding to standard ISA-71.04. View Report||Angstroms/30 Days|
|2||Organic contamination (including microbes). View Report||μg/cm2|
|3||Inorganic contamination (including chlorides). View Report||μg/cm2|
|4||pH (acidic & caustic substances). View Report||pH|