ANSI/ISA-71.04 corrosive gas indicator.
Indicator darkens if exposed to elevated levels of corrosive gases. Permanently records air contamination events caused by smoke, inadequate ventilation, renovation work and improper maintenance procedures.
- Recommended test period: 30 days for a short term environmental assessment (can be used to visually monitor air quality for up to one year).
- Two indicators for copper corrosion.
- Credit card size.
- Simply stick to a surface to start monitoring.
Kit Price: Please contact us for a quote.
Kit contents: 1 air quality indicator card, instructions and postage paid return mailer for Laboratory processing.
Typical ISA-71.04 installation sites:
- Control rooms
- Data Centers
- Critical parts storage rooms
- Outside air intakes
- Recirculation air handlers
- Historic Houses
- Motor control centers
- Storage rooms
- Museum display cases
|#||Available Lab Tests||Units|
|1||Copper reactivity corresponding to standard ISA-71.04. View Report||Angstroms/30 Days|
|2||Organic contamination (including microbes). View Report||μg/cm2|
|3||Inorganic contamination (including chlorides). View Report||μg/cm2|
|4||pH (acidic & caustic substances). View Report||pH|