Swiss Made Air Quality Test Kits for Air Particles, Corrosion, Zinc Whiskers, Chlorides, Asbestos, PM10 & More.
AirCheckup AC14: Visual air particle and corrosion indicator.
Standard Lab Tests (included in kit price):
- Air particle concentration corresponding to Standard ISO 14644-1 Classes 7, 8 and 9
- Detailed particle metrics including size and shape distribution (incl. fibers).
- Copper & silver corrosion (Angstroms/30 Days) corresponding to standard ANSI/ISA-71.04
Optional Lab Tests:
- Chlorides (μg/cm2). Test results correspond to the ISO 8502-9 standard. *
- pH (acidic & caustic substances). *
* Chlorides on electronic equipment should not exceed 5.0 μg/cm2. pH should be between 5 and 8.5
AirCheckup™ AC14 visually monitors gaseous and particulate contamination in data centers and other technical installations for up to one year. Shows if all ASHRAE TC 9.9 air quality requirements for mission critical facilities, technology spaces, and electronic equipment are consistently being maintained. - “Gaseous and Particulate Contamination Guidelines For Data Centers” - ASHRAE.org. Not maintaining these requirements can result in contamination related downtime including zinc whisker and tin whisker growth.
Includes two corrosion indicators (copper and silver) and two air particle indicators which darken if exposed to corrosive gases and particles.
- Credit card size.
- Easy to use.
- Simply stick the sampler to a vertical surface such as a wall or pillar. Can also be mounted inside air ducts, cabinets and equipment racks.
- Recommended test period: 30 to 365 days.
Kit Price: US $150.00 including lab report. Kit contents: 1 calibrated sampler, instructions and postage paid return mailer for laboratory processing. Optional lab tests can be ordered when returning the sampler for analysis.
Flat rate shipping per order: US $9.95. Orders are shipped registered airmail with tracking. Kit price includes Swiss sales tax. The declared customs value of each kit is US $2.00.