Swiss Made Test Kits for Air Particles, Corrosion, Zinc Whiskers, Tin Whiskers, Chlorides, Asbestos, PM10 & More.
AirCheckup AC17: Data center surface contamination test with lab analysis.
Visible contamination on equipment air inlets may indicate serious contamination related downtime in the future. This test is designed to show if contamination on equipment surfaces including intake grilles is corrosive. Corrosive airborne particulates are a major cause of downtime and reduced MTBF (mean time between failures).
Kit contents: 2 surface test swabs, 5 ml deionized water, instructions and postage-paid sampler return mailer. Kit price includes lab report with the following test parameters (see sample report below):
- Chlorides (salt). Chloride levels on electronic equipment should not exceed 5.0 μg/cm2.*
- pH (acidic & caustic substances). pH should be between 5 and 8.5.*
* If test results exceed the above parameters it means that the contamination is corrosive to metals and equipment should be decontaminated.
- Credit card size.
- Easy to use.
- Simply stick the sampler to a vertical surface such as a wall or pillar. Can also be mounted inside air ducts, cabinets and racks.
- Recommended test period: 30 to 365 days.
Kit Price: US $150.00 including lab report. Kit contents: 1 calibrated sampler, instructions and postage paid return mailer for laboratory processing.
Flat rate shipping per order: US $9.95. Orders are shipped registered airmail with tracking. Kit price includes Swiss sales tax. The declared customs value of each kit is US $2.00.