Test Kits for Air Particles, Corrosion, eNose Odor Scans, Zinc Whiskers, Chlorides, Microbials, Asbestos, PM10 & More.
AirCheckup AC17: This test is used to assess damage to electronic equipment caused by smoke and other airborne contamination.
Lab Tests (included in kit price):
- Chlorides (μg/cm2). Test results correspond to the ISO 8502-9 standard. *
- pH (acidic & caustic substances). *
* Chlorides on electronic equipment should not exceed 5.0 μg/cm2. pH should be between 5 and 8.5
Optional Lab Test:
- Biological ATP Test (RLU).
Visible contamination on equipment air inlets may indicate serious contamination related downtime in the future. This test is required for insurance damage assessments resulting from smoke and other contamination events in data centers.
- Safe to use on sensitive electronic components.
- Simply swab test surface with swab and deionized water (included in kit).
Kit Price: US $150.00 including lab report. Kit contents: 2 surface test swabs, 5 ml deionized water, instructions and postage-paid sampler return mailer.
Flat rate shipping per order: US $9.95. Orders are shipped registered airmail with tracking. Kit price includes Swiss sales tax. The declared customs value of each kit is US $2.00.