Swiss Made Air Quality Test Kits for Air Particles, Corrosion, Zinc Whiskers, Chlorides, Asbestos, PM10 & More.
AirCheckup AC17: This test is used to assess damage to electronic equipment caused by smoke and other contamination events.
Lab Tests (included in kit price):
- Chlorides (μg/cm2). Test results correspond to the ISO 8502-9 standard. *
- pH (acidic & caustic substances). *
* Chlorides on electronic equipment should not exceed 5.0 μg/cm2. pH should be between 5 and 8.5
Visible contamination on equipment air inlets may indicate serious contamination related downtime in the future. This test is required for insurance damage assessments resulting from smoke and other contamination events in data centers.
- Credit card size.
- Easy to use.
- Simply stick the sampler to a vertical surface such as a wall or pillar. Can also be mounted inside air ducts, cabinets and racks.
- Recommended test period: 30 to 365 days.
Kit Price: US $150.00 including lab report. Kit contents: 2 surface test swabs, 5 ml deionized water, instructions and postage-paid sampler return mailer.
Flat rate shipping per order: US $9.95. Orders are shipped registered airmail with tracking. Kit price includes Swiss sales tax. The declared customs value of each kit is US $2.00.