AirCheckup AC12 visual corrosion indicator for aerospace.
Three corrosion indicators (aluminum alloy 7075, copper & silver) change color if exposed to corrosive gases and particles. Visually monitors air corrosion in aircraft hangars, parts storage facilities and inside aircraft.
Comprehensive laboratory report (included in kit price):
- Copper, silver and aluminum (alloy 7075) corrosion (Angstroms/30 Days) corresponding to standard ANSI/ISA-71.04-2013
- Chlorides (μg/cm2). Test results correspond to standard ISO 8502-9.
- pH (acidic & caustic substances).
- Credit card size.
- Easy to use. Simply stick the sampler to a wall. Can also be mounted inside air ducts and equipment cabinets.
- Recommended test period: 30 to 365 days.
Kit Price: US $150.00 including lab report. Kit contents: 1 calibrated sampler, instructions and postage paid return mailer for laboratory processing.
Flat rate shipping per order: US $9.95. Orders are shipped registered airmail with tracking. Kit price includes Swiss sales tax. The declared customs value of each kit is US $2.00.