ANSI/ISA-71.04 corrosion indicator for aerospace.
Indicators darken if exposed to elevated levels of corrosive gases. Permanently records air contamination events caused by smoke, inadequate ventilation, renovation work and improper maintenance procedures.
- Recommended test period: 30 days for a short term environmental assessment (can be used to visually monitor air quality for up to one year).
- Indicators for copper, silver and aluminum alloy 7075 corrosion.
- Credit card size.
- Simply stick to a surface to start monitoring.
Kit Price: Please contact us for a quote.
Kit contents: 1 air quality indicator card, instructions and postage paid return mailer for laboratory processing.
Typical ISA-71.04 installation sites:
- Aircraft Hangars
- Inside Aircraft
- Control rooms
- Data Centers
- Critical parts storage rooms
- Outside air intakes
- Recirculation air handlers
- Historic Houses
- Motor control centers
- Storage rooms
- Museum display cases
|#||Available Lab Tests||Units|
|1||Copper reactivity corresponding to standard ISA-71.04. View Report||Angstroms/30 Days|
|2||Silver reactivity corresponding to standard ISA-71.04. View Report||Angstroms/30 Days|
|3||AL7075 reactivity corresponding to standard ISA-71.04. View Report||Angstroms/30 Days|
|4||Organic contamination (including microbes). View Report||μg/cm2|
|5||Inorganic contamination (including chlorides). View Report||μg/cm2|
|6||pH (acidic & caustic substances). View Report||pH|