Test Kits for Air Particles, Corrosion, eNose Odor Scans, Zinc Whiskers, Chlorides, Microbials, Asbestos, PM10 & More.
AirCheckup AC12: Visual corrosion indicator for aerospace.
Standard Lab Tests (included in kit price):
- Copper, silver and aluminum (alloy 7075) corrosion (Angstroms/30 Days) corresponding to standard ANSI/ISA-71.04-2013
Optional Lab Tests:
- Chlorides (μg/cm2). Test results correspond to the ISO 8502-9 standard. *
- pH (acidic & caustic substances). *
* Chlorides on electronic equipment should not exceed 5.0 μg/cm2. pH should be between 5 and 8.5
Includes three corrosion indicators (aluminum alloy 7075, copper and silver) which change color if exposed to corrosive gases and particles. Visually monitors air corrosion in aircraft hangars, parts storage facilities and inside aircraft for up to one year.
- Credit card size.
- Easy to use.
- Simply stick the sampler to a vertical surface such as a wall or pillar. Can also be mounted inside air ducts, cabinets and racks.
- Recommended test period: 30 to 365 days.
Kit Price: US $150.00 including lab report. Kit contents: 1 calibrated sampler, instructions and postage paid return mailer for laboratory processing.
Flat rate shipping per order: US $9.95. Orders are shipped registered airmail with tracking. Kit price includes Swiss sales tax. The declared customs value of each kit is US $2.00.