Swiss Made Air Quality Test Kits for Air Particles, Corrosion, Zinc Whiskers, Chlorides, Asbestos, PM10 & More.
AirCheckup AC8: Visual corrosion indicator.
Standard Lab Tests (included in kit price):
- Copper & silver corrosion (Angstroms/30 Days) corresponding to standard ANSI/ISA-71.04-2013
Optional Lab Tests:
- Chlorides (μg/cm2). Test results correspond to the ISO 8502-9 standard. *
- pH (acidic & caustic substances). *
* Chlorides on electronic equipment should not exceed 5.0 μg/cm2. pH should be between 5 and 8.5
AirCheckup™ AC8 visually monitors air quality in technical installations and cleanrooms for up to one year. Includes two corrosion indicators (copper and silver) which darken if exposed to corrosive gases and particles.
- Credit card size.
- Easy to use.
- Simply stick the sampler to a vertical surface such as a wall or pillar. Can also be mounted inside air ducts, cabinets and racks.
- Recommended test period: 30 to 365 days.
Kit Price: US $140.00 including lab report. Kit contents: 1 calibrated sampler, instructions and postage paid return mailer for laboratory processing.
Flat rate shipping per order: US $9.95. Orders are shipped registered airmail with tracking. Kit price includes Swiss sales tax. The declared customs value of each kit is US $2.00.