Test Kits for Air Particles, Corrosion, Electronic Nose (eNose) Odor Profiles, Zinc Whiskers, Chlorides, Microbials, Asbestos, PM10 & More. Special pricing available for service providers. Promote your business with air quality indicators printed with your company information.
AirCheckup AC7: Visual air particle indicator.
Standard Lab Tests (included in kit price):
- Air particle concentration corresponding to Standard ISO 14644-1 Classes 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Comprehensive particle metrics including size and fiber distribution (including asbestos fibers).
Optional Lab Tests:
- Microbial (cfu/m3).
- Chlorides (μg/cm2). Test results correspond to the ISO 8502-9 standard. *
- pH (acidic & caustic substances). *
* Chlorides on electronic equipment should not exceed 5.0 μg/cm2. pH should be between 5 and 8.5
AirCheckup™ AC7 includes two air particle indicators which darken if exposed to excessive levels of air particles. Air particles are the most important indicator of air cleanliness since particles can be corrosive and carry infectious diseases including bacteria, mold and viruses. Can be used to monitor levels of fibers including asbestos.
Recommended for all indoor environments including:
- Workplace including offices and manufacturing.
- Technical rooms including data centers
- Cleanrooms including aseptic and sterial isolators as well as clean air benches.
- Health care facilities and operating theaters.
- Recommended for monitoring levels of airborne asbestos.
- Credit card size.
- Easy to use.
- Simply stick the sampler to a vertical surface such as a wall or pillar. Can also be mounted inside air ducts, cabinets and racks.
- Recommended test period: 7 to 365 days or until there is a visible discoloration of the particle indicators.
Kit Price: US $100.00 including lab report. Kit contents: 1 calibrated sampler, instructions and postage paid return mailer for laboratory processing. Optional lab tests can be ordered when returning the sampler for analysis.
Flat rate shipping per order: US $9.95. Orders are shipped registered airmail with tracking. Kit price includes Swiss sales tax. The declared customs value of each kit is US $2.00.