Swiss Made Test Kits for Air Particles, Corrosion, Zinc Whiskers, Tin Whiskers, Chlorides, Asbestos, PM10 & More.
AirCheckup AC7: Visual ISO 14644-1 air particle indicator with lab analysis.
AirCheckup™ AC7 includes two air particle indicators which darken if exposed to excessive levels of air particles. Air particles are the most important indicator of air cleanliness since particles can be corrosive and carry infectious diseases including bacteria, mold and viruses.
Recommended for all indoor environments including:
- Workplace including offices and manufacturing.
- Technical rooms including data centers
- Cleanrooms including aseptic and sterial isolators as well as clean air benches.
- Health care facilities and operating theaters.
Kit price includes lab report with the following test parameters (see sample report below):
- Air particle concentration corresponding to Standard ISO 14644-1 Classes 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Detailed particle metrics including size and shape distribution (incl. fibers). Can be used to monitor airborne fibers including asbestos.
- Credit card size.
- Easy to use.
- Simply stick the sampler to a vertical surface such as a wall or pillar. Can also be mounted inside air ducts, cabinets and racks.
- Recommended test period: 7 to 365 days or until there is a visible discoloration of the particle indicators.
Kit Price: US $100.00 including lab report. Kit contents: 1 calibrated sampler, instructions and postage paid return mailer for laboratory processing.
Flat rate shipping per order: US $9.95. Orders are shipped registered airmail with tracking. Kit price includes Swiss sales tax. The declared customs value of each kit is US $2.00.